Anonymous asked: How long have you been growing out your hair?? it is WAY too pretty.
Anonymous asked: you didn't run theatre camp so please don't try to make yourself look ballin'
Anonymous asked: you have a lot of bitches.
Anonymous asked: you don't believe in love at first sight?
Anonymous asked: I think you should go to her wedding to show support!
kr28 asked: heya pal :), hows you?
My half-sister is marrying a guy she's been dating...
Moral dilemma? Nah. I haven’t the slightest doubt that this will soon be known as her “first marriage” and aside from SmashCon, it is also the day that marks a year from the first time Justin and I kissed which makes it an anniversary of sorts, and season 5 of Breaking Bad also comes out on the same day. So dear half sister, no, I will not be attending the happiest day of your...
Anonymous asked: 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 12, 13, and 25
I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.– John Green (The Fault in our Stars)
25 DEEP Questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
It's crystal clear
that now I’m in a whole new world with you.
Anonymous asked: Where are the pictures of you as Merida???
There's nothing wrong with sex, people.
thechroniclesofrin: - Having sex every day. - Saving sex for your wedding night. - Never having sex. - Having sex with different people. - Having sex with one person. - Having sex with a person of your same gender. - Loving sex. - Hating sex. - Being loud. - Being quiet. The only thing wrong with sex? When it’s not consensual. Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
I hope I'm not making a huge mistake.
But who’s to know?
But I don’t want comfort. I want poetry. I want danger. I want freedom. I want...– Aldous Huxley, Brave New World (via nirvikalpa)
earthtohunter asked: Hello! Are you into technical theatre? If so, my friends and I are the tech crew at our high school, and we would love it if you followed our blog. It's called crewpr0blems! Thanks! :D
Anonymous asked: Can we see any pics from the Hollister shoots? Or, can you atleast tell us about them?
Anonymous asked: So a requirement in working at Holister is to be orange?
Anonymous asked: I lurv yew
is in New Orleans on Tuesday night and I just found out. If I can’t end up going, I’m ending my life, for I will not be able to live with that. So come with me or say goodbye forever.
Hey! How's it going?: things i do to keep myself... →
todayathollister: Sing (“Heeelllllpppplesss! I’m so helpless! Helpess to you!”) Dance while I’m singing (Who else knows the choreography to Love Me? :D) Hide behind a pile of clothes to text Braid my hair. Take the braids out. Re-braid hair. Repeat. File my nails. Take pictures of myself in the full-length…
This looks fun!! INBOX ME A COLOUR. or, color, for...
Yellow: When you get older, where would you want to live?
Orange: Where do you want to be right now?
Lilac: What is your dream vacation?
Beige: What is your favorite dream?
White: Who was your first kiss?
Purple: Who was your last kiss?
Tangerine: Give a description of who you like.
Gray: Share a relationship story.
Green: Share a family story.
Gold: Share a story that makes you smile.
Black: Share something you did embarrassingly.
Blue: Are you still friends with the people you met in elementary school?
Magenta: What is something you barely tell anyone?
Red: What are your hobbies?
Violet: What college do you plan to attend?
Brown: Would you rather have a relationship or friend with benefit? Explain.
Peach: Who is your favorite teacher so far?
Pink: What is the meaning behind your url?